Well, my fellow Jetta driving, blog friend, Matterdays
tagged me with a meme.
Matt thinks this is a way to make me post on my blog because it's been so long since my last one. He may be right, but my cheeky, Brit blog friend Darth
is not allowed to read this because he didn't ask nicely. (I'm gonna tag him anyway...so he'll get his)
Post a similar post like this one
and add a link back to the person who tagged you.
* List down 5 reasons why you blog about the things you blog on your blog.
* Choose your 5 tag ‘victims’ and tag them nicely :)
* Write a comment on their blog letting them know that you tagged them.
The instructions are to list 5 reasons why I blog...
1. One reason I blog is because I absolutely LOVE reading other people's blogs. I'm not sure if I have a little voyeur in me or I just hope others think I'm as interesting as I think they are. Either way...I'm addicted.
2. I like talking about myself. I think it's human nature. Where else can the average Joe talk about themselves to an audience of potentially millions?
3. I enjoy writing and attempting to create posts that will make people laugh. Not all of my posts are meant to be humorous, but I do have fun writing the ones that are.
4. I love the interaction with people from all over the world. What better way to meet new people than to start with blogging? You can learn a lot about people from reading their blogs.
5. ...and the biggest reason I blog... It REALLY makes my day when I'm sitting at work and check my personal email and find that someone has commented on my blog! I can hardly contain my excitement!
Now that I have completed my assignment, I'm tagging the following fellow bloggers:
Andrew from Thebuxstophere
Darth from How Great is Cake?
Tom from Don't Cry In My Snack-N-Cake
(Wow, 2 bloggers with "cake" in their titles)
Sue from Suds Sagas
Spider from The Bloggers Book Club