Saturday, May 26, 2007

3 DAY WEEKEND...


What are my plans for my 3-day weekend?

Certainly NOT what the photo above would have you believe...

Folding all of the laundry that Andrew did over the past week.
Blog a little.
Clean the house.
Cut the grass.
Power wash the siding on the house.
Blog a little.
Spend time with my kids.
Plant flowers in a couple more outdoor planters.
Blog a little.
Grocery shopping.
Get all of my bills paid.
Blog a little.
Come up with a fabulous menu idea for dinner Sunday evening.
Oh, and blog a little.

Don't tell me what you all are planning for your weekend. It will just make me jealous. Although, Andrew and I and a couple of friends are planning a weekend in Chicago for "A taste of Chicago" festival at the end of June. The hotel room is booked and my tummy is getting really excited about it!

OMG! I LOVE the spell-check addition that Blogger.com added! Finally!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I know you didn't want people to comment about their weekend plans ... but mine are similar to yours:

Cut the grass (it's been THREE WEEKS since I had a day off nice enough to do that!!!)
Laundry
Clean the house
Blog blog blog
Grocery shopping

That's it. Scott's working all three days, and I'm exhausted. I'll be lucky if I even get all that done.

12:31 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Thanks Matt. Now I don't feel so bad about staying home during a holiday weekend and just doing "house stuff".
Good luck with your list!

1:14 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

Hey Scott-just read thru moreof your blog...its a fun read. I used to live in Chicago, and I liked it there too. If you liked visiting there, you guys should make a trip to Palm Springs sometime. Its very "friendly". I think we outnumber them...or close anyway.

Hope you are enjoying your Mem Day Weekend. Wanna trade links?
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

8:52 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

ok

you've tagged me but I don't have the faintest idea how to link to other people's blogs. Now you've tagged me you're gonna have coach me thru it.

I'm helpless, I'm needy and a little bit scared....

7:01 AM, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home