Thursday, April 12, 2007

IS YOUR CAR GAY?...


Ok, I have always thought that chances are very good that when you see a Subaru Outback there is a lesbian behind the wheel. But, now the Car Talk guys from NPR have proven me right. Check out this link to the gayest guy cars and gayest girl cars.

Now for the part that shocked me... I clicked on the 'gay guy cars' and read through till the end. When I clicked on the #1 gay guy car I almost fell off my chair! That's MY car! I take serious offense to that! What do they mean, my Jetta is the #1 gay guy car!?!? It is NOT! Humph.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darth Gateau said...

I'm not far behind - mine's no.3 - although not champagne coloured (eeww!), it used to be black but now a chic (brand new model) dark silver grey.
The gays in the UK love a convertible - so... versatile?

4:41 AM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

Wow. I was surprised to see that, too. And I thought giving my Jetta a name like "Joe" conjured up this macho, East-coast Italian stud thing. Oh, wait ... there's my gay showing again ...

But why be offended? It's a great car. You and I are both gay. Which makes it a GREATER car! :)

3:30 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

OMG! I have a Jetta, too!

7:46 AM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home