Sunday, October 14, 2007

THANKS...

If you hadn't noticed, I added a ton of links to my blog just over there on the right.

I've been blogging for just about 1 year now. Over this past year I've added more and more of my favorite blogs that I keep up with daily, to "my favorites". I got to thinking about it and I figured since these blogs have kept me entertained daily for so many months now, I should thank each of them in my own little way. So, today I decided I at least owe them a link on my blog. So,
Thanks to all of you listed here and I hope I've kept a few of you as entertained as you've kept me.

Keep up the great work!

10 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I've been entertained.

Glad we're buddies.

10:23 PM, October 14, 2007  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Awe so nice, thankyou for supporting the newbie (me) Scott! Blog-land was my first step in not feeling alone anymore.
OK so I have to ask, why so mean to that poor lady Sue!?! XD

Steven.

10:45 AM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

wow!
I should have had a speech prepared. Thanks for including me. I'm a regular reader of your blog. I'll need to ask you how you did all this - I haven't a clue how to include links like this.

Lessons please!

12:41 PM, October 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, thanks steven, im wondering that too!!!! lol!!!!

12:43 PM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Darth, send me your email and we'll do blogger school.

8:46 PM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger Will said...

Congratualtions on the coming one year anniversary. I've blogged for just over four years, had a great time, met wonderful guys through the blog (and then, many in person) nd learned a huge amount about the variety and richness of gay life in America.
I've read through some of your posts, and I'll be back.

8:22 AM, October 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog! Enjoyed your entry about Seattle, I loved that area.

4:35 PM, October 16, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks link-buddy! And congrats on your year of blogging! Keep it up.

9:21 PM, October 17, 2007  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

I'm honored to be part of your blogroll Scott. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

9:50 AM, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is easy to neglect links and updating blog rolls. I finally added yours to my site! Keep up the good work.

11:15 AM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home