Sunday, August 19, 2007

RAV 4 ROVER...

You learn something new everyday. Little did I know, until a few weeks ago, Washington State is the first state in the country to pass the dog driving law. K-9s all over the northwest are now taking advantage of this new privilege. As proof to my friends back here in the midwest, I snapped this picture while walking the streets of Bellingham, Washington a few weeks ago. I caught this pooch waiting at a stop light to make a left-hand turn. I must admit, as I watched him make his turn and continue down the street toward Petco, he actually seemed to be a better driver than...dare I say it...most of the women I know.

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ooooohh ... you're gonna get some comments on that one (Sue?)!

I thought you were going to say "than most Washington drivers". Which would be true. Except for me, of course.

10:08 AM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

Heck! that's fightin' talk...

Of course it's legal here to - but only if they're driving automatic cars - problems with paws & gear sticks and all...no opposable thumbs y'see.

3:02 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

My cat has opposable thumbs ... he'd like to drive ...

4:58 PM, August 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha matt, well i could argue the fact that ive had only one accident in my 38ish years of driving, which by the way, was a mans fault.i know IM a good driver...so its not worth starting a fight about.

4:55 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Ummm...I said MOST. I didn't name any names.

9:31 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

Are you nuts Matt? Cats are too vain to drive. They usually have chauffeurs or, if they intend to get themselves about, only something cool like a Vespa will suffice. Don't you know anything?!

4:29 PM, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

Darth - what was I thinking ...

He does eye my Jetta a lot though ...

8:34 PM, August 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home