Wednesday, June 20, 2007

QUICK UPDATE...


My baby is still broken.

I absolutely HATE driving my car when she looks less than perfect. I know it embarrasses her, not to mention I really need an oil change but I can't get one till it's fixed and the hood will open.

I've decided to wait until the first full week in August to send her into the shop. That's when Andrew and I will be jetting off to the beautiful Seattle area to spend a week lounging on Lummii Island. We'll be visiting his parents and family.
That way, I won't have to pay for a rental car while she is being repaired.

I just hope I can make it through the next several weeks of limping my baby back and forth to work, hoping nothing more falls off along the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm going to be greatful I only have a cracked windshield.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

8:48 AM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

I so hate to see a Jetta in pain ...

She'll be fine. It's cute that you think of her feelings. ;)

7:52 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Tom said...

She looks so sad....poor baby.

7:49 AM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home