Sunday, January 07, 2007

V W future camper

Ok, as most of you already know, I'm a huge VW fan. I love my Jetta! They are a fantastic car company that produces cars that top the list in safety and quality, two of the most important things to me when I buy a car. I ran across this today and thought it was really cool! I would totally buy one of these. (As soon as I get old enough to want to spend my weekend camping like my parents.) Seriously, I think this is awesome and I hope they actually produce it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Remember the "Vanagon" - the updated VW Bus? One of our neighbors has one with the pop-up top and all, they take it on our annual neighborhood camping trip on Whidbey Island. They sleep in it and make the kids pitch a tent outside. (Umm, you know what I mean). I would totally buy this, too. Although right now, we're looking at maybe getting a T&B trailer ... (http://www.tab-rv.com/index.php) - how cute are they? And the Jetta could pull it!! :)

6:57 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, they look like the old vw busses...yeah maybe someday...

7:09 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Matt,
We have looked at those too. They ARE really cute. The one thing Andrew has to say about them, in his own ultra-sophisticated way is; "there's no shitter!" hehe. His idea of roughing-it is a 4 star hotel instead of 5.

10:32 PM, January 07, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

Hi. Sorry to bounce in unannounced. For some reason I can't see the pic of the camper but I scanned thru your blog and had to comment on one of the most amusing pics I've seen in ages. Your dog wearing antlers! Not only cute but hugely entertaining at the same time. Glamour has been introduced to the reindeer community at last!

7:11 AM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home