Sunday, December 10, 2006

ROBIN'S 10TH


I know this is a little out of order of events, but I felt the need to devote a little space to Robin's 10th birthday. After all, it's a pretty big deal to finally enter the double digits of age! (at least she thinks so now. Sweetie, just wait...)

We celebrated Robins birthday last Sunday Dec. 3rd. (her actual birthday) We had my Mom and Dad, my grandmother, Barb, Robin's mother, Jeremy and Andrew and I for a spaghetti dinner and birthday cake. I had to work part of that day at Starbucks, so Andrew, the wonderful cook and my savior, prepared the meal. I baked Robin's favorite, angelfood cake with fluffy strawberry icing. I'm sure you can tell by the picture that she has this whole "pink" thing goin on. Yeah, she's a girly girl.

Fun was had by all and the dinner was fabulous! Of course, Robin made out like a bandit, having so many people who love her tons, showering her with gifts!

She is definatley Daddy's little girl. Happy 10th birthday, Sweetheart!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

She's a beautiful girl! You must be proud of her.

12:46 PM, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Thanks Matt. I am very proud of her. Her smile lights up a room!

2:55 PM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home