Saturday, January 31, 2009

HOW DID THEY KNOW...



You Should Drive a Black Car



You're the type of driver who's totally dominant and even a bit aggressive.

You see the road as a "dog eat dog" world... and you're not about to get eaten!

You like to drive a vehicle that conveys power. Big engine. Big price tag.

You rule the road - and you like everyone to know it.


While I'm not proud of the description of what kind of driver I am, they pretty much got it right. I'm still puzzled as to how they got the color of car right. There must be some science to this since black is the only color of car I have driven for the past 10 years. The last 5 cars I have owned have been black with the exception of the hot little drop top I had for a couple of years. However, it was my second car at the time and my primary car was a black Jeep Grand Cherokee. Take the quiz and see how accurate this is for you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ummm ... this said I should drive a pink car. The description was pretty accurate, but c'mon ... a PINK car? I don't like pink anything ...

12:22 PM, January 31, 2009  
Blogger Alan Scott said...

I got a red car! Woo-hoo! The only red vehicle I've owned was a Ford F-150 pickup and I miss it.

I'm driving a black Taurus now (my nephew informed me this past weekend that it's 'ordinary'). But Gino Vinelli said it best, "Black cars look better in the shade"

8:31 AM, February 03, 2009  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

I too should be driving a black car. Good job because, llike you, the last few cars I have driven were black and now I live in the desert I made the ridiculously unwise decision to get another black car... black soooo soaks up the heat. But it's soooo pretty when it's clean and shiny.

12:49 PM, February 04, 2009  
Blogger sue said...

i should drive a blue car....well, ive driven ALOT of blue cars.

8:46 AM, February 08, 2009  
Blogger Mike said...

I should drive a red car and that's all I've ever had until just recently and decided it was time to try a grey... but I still drive like I have red car.

1:53 PM, February 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home