Sunday, January 21, 2007

IT'S TIME...

Today was a milestone for Andrew. For 7 years he has worn Abercrombie knit boxerbriefs. He's been purchasing them online since I've known him. Well, about a year ago Abercrombie stopped making the ones he really liked. Since then he has been hanging on (by a thread, apparently) to his beloved boxers, not being able to find them anywhere online or in any Abercrombie stores. He's tried other styles to no avail. Today the last pair went into the trash. (It's about time)

If anyone can help locate a supply of this style of Abercrombie boxerbriefs (minus the holes, of course) I'm sure he would be deeply indebted to you.

I would also be very thankful. Having to watch him tend to his "rashes" from "going commando" all the time now is getting old...

Actually, that's not true. He's managed to find some comfy briefs that he has grown moderatly acustom to now. (they're actually kinda cute on him too!) :-)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i cant believe you wrote about underwear...haha...and you should know better than anyone, if HE cant find them ANYWHERE, they cant be found...i can totally relate to favorite ones tho, no matter how worn out, ya hate to throw em out...

7:46 AM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so ive been doin some snooping and found HOLLISTERS EL MORRO BOXER BRIEFS look alot like abercrombies (as they could...same company)except for the pouch.....i cant believe i actually looked THAT close....jeeze...

10:16 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

I've just got back from the clinic after looking at your pic of seriously expired pants! I had to have a lie down on a therpaist's couch to get over them. The therapist showed me his regular, in-full-repair pants and now I feel all fine again!
Fave pants are a treasure tho, so I can relate. Is he willing try something new? My current faves are Aussiebums - totally comfy and a kinda groovy too, so the man/lady in your life will benefit from them! Aussiebum.com
The website is also quite entertaining....

11:15 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Tom said...

I must say...from the look of it, he sure did get his moneys worth!

11:42 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

Calvin Klein boxer briefs are pretty comfy ...

4:01 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger TheBuxStopHere said...

I feel so dirty!

Happy to say I have found some I like and as with everything I'm sure they will stop making them.

9:45 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Paul said...

Scott -

I know exactly how he feels (there's no need to feel dirty, Andrew). A man can get really attached to his underwear. It's a personal matter!

For over ten years I've been a die-hard fan of Polo boxers. They're not particularly sexy, but -- for me -- they fit and feel the best. Just the right length, the fly actually stays shut except when needed, a comfortable bubble butt, and 100% cotton. My only issue is the cost. At $18.50, I've been forced to invest heavily in my underwear drawer. Over the years, I've tried a lot of alternatives: other boxers, briefs, thongs, jocks and going commando ... but I always keep coming back to my true love.

I realize that it's only a matter of time, but I will be devastated when they stop making them.

7:58 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home