Sunday, January 13, 2008

MAYBE I SHOULD MOVE...




You Belong in London



You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.

And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!



For some reason I was kinda thinking Paris would be the advised city. Although, I DO like both curry and Shakespeare. Heck, I can find both of those in the city I already live in. Maybe London should be on my list of places to visit.

Thanks to Michael over at Manhattan Chowder for the idea.

8 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

I belong in Amsterdam. This was fun!

3:14 PM, January 13, 2008  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

hey, I'm London as well. How exciting, "Govna"

4:28 PM, January 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you belong anywhere...does that mean youre boring?

12:21 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Tom said...

Amsterdam for me. I would have never thought that.

5:57 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Michael said...

hey, you're welcome! Come visit me in Milan!

8:12 AM, January 15, 2008  
Blogger Mike said...

I belong in Dublin:

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

2:36 PM, January 15, 2008  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

London should DEFINITELY be on your list of places to see!

Apparently I belong in Barcelona. Shame as I'mnot really a fan - I'd prefer Seville or Madrid if it's in Spain.

4:31 PM, January 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah, maybe you should move...onto your keyboard to give me something else to read...come on scotty!!!

11:22 AM, January 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home